Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Bag received!

Look, look, a blue-and-green bag! ^^


This morning I brought it from the post office.
I love the colours - light green is my first choice and recently I've started to tend towards blues more and more! ^^, I also receive a home made soap (how did she know I love everything with goat's milk in it?!... ^v^) and the bag postcard.
In fact, it's not the bag Darla knitted for me, but because she has some problems with her right hand and cannot knit right now she didn't want to leave me without a bag in the swap, so she sent me the bag she received from her pal (great job, btw, I love the lining that matches the outside colours!). How generous! ^^
And I've immediately decided to knit a bag for her because the girl cannot be without her bag, right? *^v^*
So, Darla, expect a bag from me some time in August and thank you one more time for your parcel! ^v^

3 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

What a very kind thing for Darla to do!! And you are so sweet to reciprocate!

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

When I first saw your post I thought someone had knit a bag exactly like mine. Then I read your post and understood that my bag had just taken a circuitous route. Darla had emailed me a link to the pattern she intended to make for you and it was really nice. It is too bad her hand has kept her from knitting but nice of her to send this bag to you instead. I hope you enjoy it.

 
At 4:48 AM, Blogger Brahdelt said...

Suzanne, so you are the author? I really like the bag! *^V^* It's a perfect size and has a Summery feel with those cool colours.
Sometimes bags can travel in inexpected directions... ^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home