Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Tote Exchange

I am the lucky recepient of the Tasha Tote bag
that Judy (Sheep Rustler) made. I received it on
Friday and I am totally in love with this bag. She also beads
and made the sweetest brooche that is attached to the bag.
Thanks again Judy. I hope you received an email I sent to you. Sharon

2 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

Sharon:
I saw a picture of the brooch on Judy's website and it is beautiful! If you get a chance, please post a picture of the bag, too!

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

Oh, now I see it. Lovely bag!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home