Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Monday, July 10, 2006

I Got My Tote - Happy Day!

I received this tote in the mail from Debra over the Fourth of July weekend. It's great - the blue and green are my favorite colors! And it's just the right size for carrying a knitting project plus a few other essentials. Debra also included some lovely beaded stitch markers that I can't wait to use in my next project. Thanks again Debra, and I hope we meet up on another exchange sometime!

I hope this exchange gets renewed for a second go-round. I had a great time making my bag, and found so many more patterns to try.

2 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

Lovely colors!

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Allison said...

It's great and looks like a perfect size.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home