Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

It's Here--Lucky Me!!!


MANY, many thanks to Annie for the bag she made and sent me. It arrived in yesterday's mail. Wow, can't believe it was for me, particularly because I had seen and coveted it when I saw the photo that had been posted. I really like the button, too. (I am a "girl" who appreciates a good button; button-fussiness is a genetic trait among the "girls" of my family.) I also love all the other goodies that arrived with it: patterns, thyme seed (which is the one herb I forgot to plant), lovely stitch markers (that would make beautiful earrings!) and two skeins of yummy yarn. Here is a photo of the bag in its new home. THANK YOU ANNIE!!

2 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

I really like that bag. Although I'm usually a bright color kind of gal, I like the elegance of the black with the cool button!!

 
At 12:00 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

I love the color of your bag. I wear a lot of black especially in the winter. I wonder what yarn she made it out of? I would love to know!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home