Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Thank you Secret Pal !!




I received a large package addressed to me today in a great big box, boldly addressed to me from Palo Alto. I asked myself, "I don't remember ordering anything", "I don't know anybody in Palo Alto".....then it dawned on me.... this must be my bag!! And WOW, what a treat to open this package and see the amazing bag (that I had read about here in and in this knitter's blog). The orange, blue and purples are my favorites and I love the mitered pattern.

The best treat of all is that Monday is my birthday so this makes for an even more special birthday. The bag came loaded with several individually wrapped gifts which I am waiting until Monday to open for my birthday!

After reading my pal's blog, I see we have other things in common as well and I thank you Allison, in Palo Alto.
From, Judy in Cleveland



Meanwhile, I am making progress on my Lucy Bag, and hope to have it completed and felted this weekend!! It has a long way to travel so I need to get in the mail soon!

2 Comments:

At 7:32 AM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

Judy:
You are one fortunate lady to receive Allison's beautiful bag!!

I also love the one that you are creating.

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Allison said...

Yeah - I'm glad you got it and that you like it. It looks good on you! Please enjoy and happy birthday. I like the one you are making too and I'm sure many of us are drewling over it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home