Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Finished bag!

My bag is finished and posted. It worked out well, and I am pleased with it, so I hope its new owner will be too! It turned out a lot roomier than I had feared. It had intended to line it, but decided that I liked the drape of it the way it is, and as it is made from Rowan Denim Knit it can be machine washed and tumble dried over and over again and will fade and get drapier each time, and I thought the lining it might prevent that from happening. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

I think you're right on the no lining. I have not used the denim yarn yet but your bag looks great!

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Stephanie... said...

I really like your bag. Is the pattern your own or someone else's??

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Allison said...

It's great - I love it. I've been wanting to try the denim yarn - how did you like working with it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home