Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Another One Done!!!

Here is the final project. I just finished it up today and am preparing to send it out tomorrow! I had so much fun with this tote exchange. I hope there will be another one coming up!!!

Here is a closeup of the purse. It has 3 seperate compartments inside.



Here it is full length. It isn't a good shot of the color, but you can see the dimensions a bit better.

I am anxious to hear what my partner thinks. I hope she likes it!

3 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

Is it Grey and Green, Kish? I love the design and if it is grey, I have always been partial to the heathery grey color.

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger Kish said...

Yup, Charcoal Grey and Olive Green. :)

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Allison said...

That is really cool. I love the way the green is sort of wavy on the flap.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home