Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Woohoo what a bag!!


My bag came today all the way from Chrissie in Singapore. Words cannot say how incridebly cool this bag is. She did entrelac in a whole bunch of great colors. The picture doesn't really show them as well as I would like. As if that wasn't good enough, she then button hole stitched some embroidered felt embellishments. As you can see by the picture, it is already loaded with knitting. Thank you soooo much Chrissie! If there was a contest to see who had the best bag, I know I would win hands down!
Sue in OH

1 Comments:

At 6:22 AM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

Sue - you're right. THat's an awesome bag. Chrissie is incredible. She was my secret pal in an exchange and I was the lucky recipient of some of her goodies including a felted bag!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home