Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Tote Exchange

Tote Exchange
Hello all!
I have been having such a hard time posting here - hopefully, this will not get sent off to some unknown blogsphere!
I am diligently working on my pal's tote. It has been going slow, though, due to the fact that my carpal tunnel has decided to flare up at the very moment I DON'T want it to!!! So, what would usually take me a few days to complete, is now taking me weeks. But, I plod on.
Hopefully, I will have pictures to post by the end of the week. Say a prayer that my hand gets better soon. Due to medical history, I am not allowed to take anti-inflammatory drugs, so the hand has to heal on its own. If you guys have any ideas to heal my hand sooner, let me know!!
Later, everybody!
Just-Ducky

1 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger Stephanie... said...

My husband has carpal tunnel and does MUCH BETTER when he sleeps with his hand in a brace so his wrist does not bend while he sleeps. Which method do you knit with? I've heard Continental is easier on the wrists because you use both hands--but that could be pr from Continental knitters!! (which I can say because I am one.)Hope this helps and hope knitting or not you are feeling much better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home