Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Gorgeous! Soft! Stuffed with suprises!

Thank you Lisa in CS!!!


Isn't my bag gorgeous? It's just so soft, too! She made it from Cascade 220 and Malabrigo. I love the colors and how they go together. And the button, isn't it divine? Really it's a fabulous bag and I feel just so lucky.



And look what was inside! A mini purse with strap, two sets of stationary, some very cute pencils (Knitting may be habit-forming), A lovely skein of Noro Kujaku, a Yarn Cocktail pattern and recipe, and a lovely note.



And take a good look at this awesome photograph. Isn't it cool! (all the photos are great).



Thanks so much, Lisa! I appreciate all the thought that you put into my bag and package. I really enjoyed your note, too.

2 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, Blogger Allison said...

That bag is great and I love the colors. Way to go Lisa!

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

Miriam: You received a lovely bag! I love the colors.

Great job, Lisa!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home