Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Tote Received

My bag arrived yesterday and boy oh boy was the wait ever worth it! The pattern is very similar to the one below, except it is all made in my favorte colors. I think it is just perfect! I have never attempted to tackle enterlac before so I am especially impressed. And the felting.......spectacular! I'll try to get a good photo of it tomorrow and show it off for everyone.

I'd like to give a special thanks to the hostesses of this swap. A great job was done by all and it was super organized with great communication. I look forward to the next event. I already have my bag pattern all picked out and ready to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home