Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Soon to Arrive!

Okay, it's a week late, but I swear, it's the coolest thing I have ever knit! I'm worried that it's a bit unusual, but at the same time I think it has some panache. I really hope that my partner likes it. This was one of those projects that had a lot of hills for me to climb.

You can see me, but not all of me! I am still something of a suprise and that's just the way I like it!

Hello lining!

4 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Blogger lauriec said...

Come to Georgia. . .Come to Georgia! LOL

It is a gorgeous bag---you did a great job!

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Stephanie... said...

Yes, it was definitely worth the wait!

 
At 4:42 PM, Blogger Suzanne said...

That's a very beautiful bag!

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Judy said...

Better late than never! And the lining too is awesome. Very unique, beautiful bag for the lucky recipient!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home