Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Final Notice

There are still some of you who have not received your bags from Tote Exchange I. The hostesses are doing everything they can to track down your bags or line up angels to fill in. Although we are starting Tote Exchange II, we are going to continue to help those of you who are still waiting for your first bags.

Although we have been actively emailing those members with status updates, feel free to check again via the gmail account if you're not sure of the status. It is terribly disappointing to get "stiffed" and we are doing all we can to avoid that outcome.

4 Comments:

At 4:41 AM, Blogger Chrissie said...

Hi

sorry um I haven't received my tote, and there wasn't a postal notification waiting when I came back from the UK ...

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

Chrissie:
Sorry to hear that. We had less than stellar results with international shipments this time. FIVE! are still missing. We'll keep working on it.

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger lauriec said...

My partner emailed me 2 wks ago saying it was on the way. Will post when it does arrive.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger gwtreece said...

I mailed my bag to Chrissie and it hasn't been returned back to me. Should I make her another bag.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home