Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Friday, July 28, 2006

I'm the lucky one!!!!


I am the lucky recipient of Miriam's bag!!! Isn't it awesome? It's a funky long shape and is lined with some really cool fabric. I can't wait to use it! Check out all the cool goodies she also sent me. Delicious chocolate (yum!), a very cool yarn magnet that I'll put on my car (my kids are going to die of embarrassment!!! hee hee), a little holder gadget for my sewing or knitting accessories, some Debbie Bliss Cotton Angora that feels heavenly and some Kareoke yarn - I think it might be the same yarn that she made the bag with! Oh and check out the adorable little flowers. One is all loopy - it looks like it might be skinny I-cord that was felted and sewn into a flower - and the other is a lacy flower. Either one will look terrific on the bag depending on my mood.

I am truly doing the happy dance. Thank you so very much, Miriam!!!! And Miriam, your sewing was terrific.

1 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger Miri Mack said...

Yay! I am so glad that you like it! And that my sewing is up to par.

It is the same yarn. It was pretty interesting to knit with, so I thought you might get a kick out of it. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home