Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Thank You Kim in NJ


I've been watching all these great bags come and go so when Kim in NJ posted her creation I thought this one finally had to be mine. And it is, I received it today!!! It looked beautiful in the pictures but it is even more beautiful in person. The colors are great and the needle felted pictures on the pockets really make the bag extra special. I know that my daughter will try to claim this bag but it is MINE! And if the bag wasn't enough she also sent me some great books including a mystery by an author she knew I was eager to try. Kim - Thank you for putting so much effort and creativity into making me a bag! It will definitely be used and appreciated.

3 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Miri Mack said...

Nice! It's such a lovely bag. :-)

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger Jane said...

Lucky you! That's a beautiful bag!

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger Kim in NJ said...

Suzanne,

Thanks very much! I'm glad that you like it and hope that you use it in very good health!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home