Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Pregnancy Brain

Hi everyone, I have a bad case of pregnancy brain so please forgive me! I received an AMAZING bag last week and with a last minute trip to NYC I totally forgot to post about it here... So please forgive me! This bag is simply amazing!!! I LOVE IT!!! It's grey with green trim and a lovely silver button.


The best part - it even has knitted/felted compartments so I can put things in various places in the bag and not get them mixed up:


Oh how I love this bag!!!! It was made by the amazing Kish and I am just in awe! Kish thank you so much - I will be using this bag all winter long!

:-) Alison

1 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger Miri Mack said...

Nice bag!! Love the compartments,too. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home