Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Monday, August 14, 2006

International Tote Exchange II

Sharon's answers to questionnaire
1. Name and blogger id: Sharon from Farmersville, Ca 2. Blog URL: http://www.sassybratluvs2knit.blogspot.com 3. Do you want a purse that is felted/not felted/surprise me: What ever you would like to do? Surprises are nice! 4. Color/fiber likes and dislikes: I like the color Rust. I like Black and Something even with Fall Colors. Like fall leaves. 5. Do you tend to be dressy or casual? Casual 6. Prefer a pal who lives in the same country/is international? I don't have a preference. Last time I got one from Judy in Australia...and my bag was awesome she knitted me. 7. Miscellaneous info (anything you want to tell your pal):
I enjoy knitting as a hobby and I love meeting people.
I am very easy going and appreciate homemade gifts.
I love unique .

1 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger Kim in NJ said...

Hi Sharon,

Just wanted to let you know that we've opened a new blog---International tote exchange II (http://www.blogger.com/posts.g?blogID=32451398)---for the next exchange. To sign up for the second exchange, please send an e-mail to toteExchangeHostesses@gmail.com. Please include your name, online nickname (if applicable, i.e. Kim in NJ) e-mail address, street address and phone number. (This information will only be available to the Hostesses and your Secret Pal.)

You'll then get an invite to join the blog. Once you accept the invitation, you can post your questionnaire on the new blog.

If you have any questions or problems trying to join, please e-mail us at toteexchangehostesses@gmail.com.

Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you at the new blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home