Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Nearly done!

My Via Diagonale is done, the straps sewn on & the lining is all that's left to do!

With any luck I'll get it done this week (hectic week w/ MOMS stuff ) & then it'll be on it's way to my partner!

2 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger Allison said...

Oh you HAVE to post a photo - I'd love to see it. I've been thinking about doing that bag but someone told me it was hard to finish because it is tedious - what did you think?

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger lauriec said...

I honestly didn't find it *that* bad. What's been the hardest is sewing in the lining b/c 1) I'm a horrible seamstress & 2) require a friend's sewing maching & supervision! LOL

I'm planning on doing this bag again for myself for fall but haven't decided if I'll do it w/ the same cotton or use wool & felt it. I really enjoyed the pattern & am glad I decided to try it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home