Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Bag is Complete!

OK, I declare that this will be the most lame post EVER because I finished my bag, mailed it to my pal and failed to take a final photo! Curses! It's a celadon green felted bag with two thin, black bands down the front, black I-cord trim around the top, black leather straps, a fabulous lining and a magnetic snap.

I have asked my pal to send me a picture of it when she receives it so that I can post it here. For now I'll say that I'm pleased with how it came out. I almost wanted to keep it for myself, but as I am the original bag addict, I really don't need another bag.

This was fun, and I hope that we do another round 'cause I can make bags all day.

2 Comments:

At 2:50 PM, Blogger Stephanie... said...

WOW! It sounds great. I'm sure your pal will love it and I hope she takes a picture.

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

Congrats on finishing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home