Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Monday, August 21, 2006

I've Been Blessed by An Angel!

I am one who was waiting and waiting and my bag never arrived, so our lovely swap hostesses made sure that an angel was called in to send me a bag. I just want to say that my Angel, Kimberly, is awesome. She knit me a fabulous tote bag, which I may have to fight with my 17-year-old-Diva daughter in order to have a turn to use it.

Thanks to Kimberly, for making me such a lovely bag, and thanks again to our extraordinary hostesses. I'm really looking forward to the next swap.

1 Comments:

At 4:42 PM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

Evelyn:
We're so glad you loved your angel bag!! Thanks for participating in this exchange.

Bonnie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home