Tote Exchange

Welcome to the Tote Exchange where you can sign up to secretly knit and exchange a bag / tote / purse that is knit or knit & felted. The exchange is now closed to new participants, but please remember to post each month with your progress. All participants should receive their package by July 21, 2006.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My Bag Arrived!


My beautiful, wonderful bag arrived today and I am so excited. I am the lucky recipient of Joanna's (Brahdelt) bag. I just loved it when she posted it and even went to her blog and got the pattern hoping to make it myself one of these days. But I didn't have to!!! She made it for me. It came all the way from Poland - how cool is that? It was accompanied by a wonderful smelling candle (the bag now smells like that too :-), her favorite milk candies and some yummy tea. All the writing on the boxes is in Polish and it is just so fun to have these different things. Poor Joanna sent the bag 7 weeks ago and has been stressing that it was lost. That would have been such a tragedy since it is such a wonderful bag. I can tell you it is well worth the wait and I am so thrilled. THANK YOU to my wonderful pal!

3 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Bonnie O. said...

It really is a lovely bag!

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Stephanie... said...

It's beautiful! Also glad the story had a happy ending and that the bag was not lost.

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger gwtreece said...

Pretty bag. Gives me hope that mine will make it to Singapore

 

Post a Comment

<< Home